Steve Smith is not getting unduly bothered by people's opinion over his role in the 'sandpapergate' episode
David Warner's lifetime leadership ban rescinded by Cricket Australia
Uncapped McSweeney to open with Khawaja in India series
'All options will be considered. We're not going to make the decision until the deadline, which will be the West Indies game.'
Clarke said their statement finds no mention of the incident's chief protagonist, Cameron Bancroft
Selectors have recalled pace stalwart Hazlewood for the second ODI after he missed the MCG match to play Sheffield Shield cricket.
Gloucestershire and Glamorgan batted themselves to a standstill in a staggering 1,578-run County Championship Division Two match on Wednesday, with the game ending in the most improbable way of all - a tie - after Glamorgan nearly completed a world-record setting run chase.
Konstas, Marcus Harris and Cameron Bancroft among others are looking to get into the Australian XI as Khawaja's opening partner in the series against India.
'I think he's got the technique, he's got the patience to partner up with Uzzy (Khawaja) to allow himself to score big.'
'The world simply wants to see you cry, once you have cried they will feel satisfied and live happily ever after,' lamented India spinner Ravichandran Ashwin while expressing solidarity with the disgraced Steve Smith and David Warner.
Dhruv Jurel has made a compelling case for inclusion in India's playing XI for the upcoming Border-Gavaskar Trophy
Most of the Indian batters struggled while adjusting to the bounce which was a good feet and half more than what they are used to in India which is just above knee roll.
The uncapped pair are the newcomers in captain Steven Smith's 15-man squad, which includes 10 players with less than 10 Tests, as Australia look to rebuild following a string of retirements after the Ashes defeat in England.
Flamboyant keeper-batter Ishan Kishan walked into the middle and he looked in the mood as he played some impressive shots, including pulling O'Neill for a six.
Anderson's performance, his first five-wicket haul in Australia, turned out be in vain in the end, though, as the hosts steadily chipped away at England on the fourth day when they were chasing 354 for victory.
Former captain Steve Smith and batsman Cameron Bancroft will not contest the sanctions imposed on them by Cricket Australia (CA) for their role in last month's ball-tampering scandal in South Africa, the banned duo said on Wednesday.
Warner's participation was considered doubtful for the next red-ball assignments for Australia, especially after his horrendous run in India with the bat.
A six-wicket haul from pacer Mukesh Kumar helped India A stay in the hunt during their first unofficial Test against Australia A at Mackay, Australia on Friday.
James Sutherland said Darren Lehmann has not resigned and will continue to coach the Australia men's team
Erskine hit back at Johnson, stating that his questioning Warner's selection isn't logical.
Australian cricketer Peter Handscomb on Friday denied that he was involved in ball-tampering during the Test series against South Africa in March.
Erskine said he had told Warner to keep quiet so that everyone could move on from the scandal.
The foolish episode has not gone down well with Australian fans back home, and, now, in an attempt to mock Smith and his bunch of imbeciles, an Australian radio station has produced a hilarious music video that has gone viral on social media.
Maxwell has starred with bat and ball in Australia's white ball teams since coming back from his broken leg last year.
Australia will field the same team in the second Ashes Test against England, captain Steve Smith said on Friday, with uncapped local seamer Chadd Sayers and quick Jackson Bird again missing out.
All-rounders Glenn Maxwell and Marcus Stoinis have been excluded from a 25-player squad for an intra-Australia clash that will go a long way to deciding the makeup of Tim Paine's Ashes side.
Australia's Steve Smith struck a superb 144 on his return to the side as they recovered from 122-8 to reach 284 all out against England in the first innings of the first Ashes Test before the hosts saw out two overs unscathed at Edgbaston on Thursday.
The key finding from the investigation was that prior knowledge of the incident was confined to three players, Steve Smith, David Warner and Cameron Bancroft.
The ball-tampering issue resurfaced when Cameron Bancroft recently hinted in an interview that the bowlers in the team might have been aware of the plot
Clarke said that he feels there is no way bowlers would not have known about it.
Steve Smith and Cameron Bancroft's recent statements on the ball-tampering scandal have added to the constant reminder that the Australians 'cheated', former cricketer Dean Jones said lambasting the two players' 'attempts to garner sympathy'.
In the space of two days, top batsman Smith has gone from Australia's cricketing golden boy to national pariah and it looks likely that he has played his last Test as captain.
Apart from Renshaw's inclusion in place of Warner, there are no changes to the squad which beat Pakistan by eight wickets in the third and final test to sweep the series 3-0 last week.
Australian cricket authorities are bracing up for a final round of deliberations on reducing the ball-tampering ban on Steve Smith and David Warner, with a face-off against an upbeat India awaiting the weakened home team.
An enticing showdown between former Australia captain Steve Smith and vice-captain David Warner could take place on November 10.
Former Australia bowling coach David Saker, who was with the team during the 2018 ball-tampering scandal, on Sunday said it was a "monumental mistake" which could have been prevented and for which fingers can also be pointed at him.
Batsmen Cameron Bancroft has been charged by the International Cricket Council and Smith told reporters that it was a deliberate plan from the "leadership group" of the side, but added he would not step down as captain.
'...there'll be nerves and a bit of pressure, but that's all part of it, and I'm just excited to see what it all brings.'
Former Australian cricketer Simon O'Donnell is not in favour of opening batter David Warner getting a farewell Test, saying no one should have the right to pick and choose the venue and date of his choice.
Former Australia player Shane Watson said star all-rounder Cameron Green has all the means to succeed as a Test opener.